Welcome to the home of the MSU Chapter of Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS).
To promote the inclusion of ethnic and cultural groups that are under-represented in agricultural and natural resources and related fields in all phases of career preparation and participation.
MANRRS offers unlimited opportunities for those in agriculture and natural resources or related sciences:
- Internships & cooperative training;
- Professional and scholarly development;
- Inclusion in national student register and professional register;
- Annual Career Fair & Training Conference;
- Regional networking meetings.
Membership in MANRRS is not
only for agriculture, natural resources, and related sciences,
MANRRS welcomes and is OPEN TO ALL MAJORS.